Household Transportation Request
Please note: This form is for the 2018-2019 school year.
If your student requires busing, please complete the information requested on the following form and submit.
Things to know:
- Passes will be issued to all students requesting bus transportation who reside within the busing limits. Students will be required to show their bus passes to the driver each time they ride the bus.
- For safety purposes, parents must meet kindergarten student at the bus stop or student will not be dropped off.
- Elementary students are bused to Bettendorf Middle School (both AM & PM) for transfer to another bus that takes them to their final destination.
- Transportation fees are $50 per semester one way and $100 per semester both ways.
- Fees will be assigned to your student's account after the application is reviewed.
- Fees must be paid before the student will be issued a bus pass.
- Free for distance: elementary and middle school students living over 2 miles from school and high school students living over 3 miles from school are eligible for free busing. The distance will be calculated during this application process.
- Transportation is also free for elementary students administratively transferred.
- Transportation is available only at designated bus stops.
- Cameras have been installed on District buses to monitor student behavior. The cameras operate randomly at the discretion of the bus driver.
Questions? Contact the BCSD Operations & Transportation Center at (563) 332-8600.